Saturday, April 18, 2009

the Carousers

We started a new adventuring company recently. The Carousers. In addition to heavy drinking my hope is to spend our time exploring the transformed world we have found ourselves in and eventually bringing Yathryn to its knees. I look forward to the day the drow have to run and hide from cave to cave for survival! At the moment I am not powerful enough on my own. Our company, however, makes short work of them. A monstrous shoggoth will do that for any group. Thank Eris he is on our side.

Protax is almost diety like in both size and power and while he insists that he can transform into a centaur, among other things, I have yet to see him as anything other than a shoggoth. He has special growths that cause him to go super berserk, which is interesting.

Mretaria has also joined our little company and it wouldn't be much of a company without (him/her/it - I think he suffers from some identity confusion). Life is always interesting with an ELF. Before our company was put together we often joined together to destroy the drow and other denizens of lost souls that needed some killing. He/She/It on occasion embarked on killing me as well... ELF are like that I guess. Of course, he lost a limb or two (I don't go down without a fight), but again, I currently lack the power to adequately defend myself from his chaotic ways.

Malacast, a quessae red mage, has joined our company. I don't know him well and am not sure if he will enjoy our drunken revellry, but we welcome him. I look forward to getting to know him better as fire tends to scare me a bit.

I wish Fezzik could join our company and come drow bashing with us. That guy is a bruiser and just a lot of fun to have around. But, getting him out of the discordia courtyard takes quite a bit of work. As fun as he is to party with he is a bit of a home body.

No comments:

Post a Comment